Who we are
We are a cool company, with young people, great events and lots of opportunities! We are looking for great people for all our teams, because all divisions are growing fast Convince yourself how cool working can be and check our team video, our Instagram-channel or Tiktok and have a look behind the scenes. Become a part of our Liebscher & Bracht Family and pursue together with us the vision to enable a painless life for everyone! #team_liebscherbracht
Social Media Manager English (m/w/d)
The following tasks are waiting for you
- As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for building up our social media presence on the English market using the following channels: Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- You will expand our social media strategy and analyze the performance of our channels
- You create creative and enjoyable quality content for our audience
- This includes creative and innovative content formats for advertising to achieve specific goals. You will collaborate with our advertising experts
- Our team of almost 30 marketing employees will be there to help you along the way
Sounds good? Here is what we wish for you
- You have experience working as a social media manager; you know how to analyze and optimize performance
- Your proficiency in the English language is perfect (C1/2 Level), both written and spoken. Ideally, you are a native speaker or lived in an English-speaking country.
- You are also capable of exchanging information in German (min. B2 Level) and communicate easily with our German marketing team.
- You love social media! You are familiar with the most important channels, and the latest developments.
- You are creative, thus you like to create new content in text & image. Knowledge in Photoshop and graphic editing is advantageous, but not a prerequisite.
What WE offer you
A sensational corporate culture!
- with fun at work
- a young, funny and highly motivated team
- a relaxed, creative atmosphere and lots of variety
- short decision-making processes without dusty bureaucracy
- appreciation and recognition
- Space for new ideas
- regular team events
- and a cool onboard process
Top working conditions!
- With 30 days vacation
- A permanent contract
- The possibility on home office
- Daily subsidy from the Hello Fresh food offer
- Company bicycle leasing
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
- A fair payment
- Fitness studio subsidy
- Numerous employee benefits
- catering with coffee, water and fruit
- and many other benefits
A great office!
- in a great old building villa directly opposite the spa gardens in Bad Homburg
- several terraces for work and relaxation
- and for fun: darts, table tennis and Playstation
Sounds too good to be true?
Then convince yourself and check our Instagram-Channel, Tiktok our Google-Ratings!
We are looking forward to your application! :-)
Apply via the application form now!