Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Sustainability Management School (SUMAS) provide best-in-class sustainability management education. SUMAS is a pioneer in offering academic programs that include sustainable innovation in all different fields of business. Inspirational leaders in the global marketplace are giving great examples of successful businesses by integrating responsible practices into their core strategies and operations. We teach business as it should be, a responsible activity that aims at creating long-term value for all stakeholders.
- Manage pre-qualified leads with the aim to increase the number of enrolled students year over year.
- Persistent follow-up with high potential leads.
- Provide study guidance and advice to potential students and parents.
- Strong ability to explain SUMAS` educational offer in comprehensive and engaging way to enroll students into the study programs.
- Build beneficial relationships with potential students and parents.
- Supporting the organization of open days, sales webinars and campus visits.
- Collaboration with the SUMAS team to implement common tasks and projects.
- English language high proficiency
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Relationship building and deal closing skills
- Outstanding presentation and email communication skills
- Being able to achieve ambitious targets
- Self-starter with convincing personality
- Autonomous, goal oriented working style
- Professional appearance and high ethical standards
Full-time undetermined employment agreement.
Base salary and commission based on results.
> Jetzt bewerben
Taledo GmbH | Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 7 | 10178 Berlin