Senior relationship manager UHNWI focusing on Asian entrepreneurs (m/f/d)
For over a generation, the Avalon Group, based in Zurich and Lucerne, provides personal wealth management and bespoke family office services for a selected group of clients. Established over 30 years ago, we are fortunate to serve many of our clients cross-generations.
About the role:
In the role of senior relationship manager, you’ll pay an important role in helping us realise our ambitions. Did you work with successful entrepreneurs and business owners? Are you well connected to Asian entrepreneurs and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI)? Have you worked with investors and private equity is a field you feel confident in? Are you a passionate relationship manager who delivers exceptional client experiences? Do you have a strong track record in client advisory and sales?
We are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager for our offices in Switzerland, covering the Asian Region, focusing on the Chinese market. Your key responsibilities are:
- expand, establish, and grow your client relationships within the UHNWI segment
- provide trusted advice to clients in collaboration with our solutions team
- take a strategic view of clients’ investments and help them building their investments
- comply with all regulations and policies according to industry standards
You will be working in a well-established team experienced in providing bespoke advice for over a generation to High-Net-worth families. We’re focused on providing the ultimate service in managing, preserving, and growing our client’s wealth, and plan for and manage succession.
In expanding our business offering to Asian clients, we are looking to expand our close-nit team with exceptional people – so it’s an exciting time to join us.
About your expertise:
- extensive network to entrepreneurs and High Net Worth individuals in Asia within the Chinese market
- excellent communicator in English and Cantonese, (native or near-native fluency: this is a prerequisite)
- proven acquisition talent and passionate networker within the UHNWI field, hence, experience in relationship management and investments advisory
- ideally 10+ years working in a client-facing role
- an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong (financial) education with a firm grasp of financial markets and private-equity transactions
- happy as a team player and truly service oriented
Above average benefit packages for qualified candidates.
> Jetzt bewerben
Taledo GmbH | Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 7 | 10178 Berlin